I have spent a lot of time asking myself questions lately. You know, those basic questions that I probably should have answered a long time ago, but I am a super late bloomer.
Here are some of the things that are zinging through my brain at all hours:
- What do I want to be when I grow up?
- What are my passions?
- What sort of time commitment do these passions take?
- How do I organize and compartmentalize all of it?
- What sort of $$ do they suck up?
- What are my goals for my blogs, yes, I have two and they are on totally different subjects. MurphyGrace Home and Chew & Digest Books
- Then, I have tried to figure out how much time and energy I can devote to all that up there and keep my family happy and my health in check.
- Lastly, I have been trying to determine what I want to achieve with blogging , especially doing it split in two, like I have been doing. (One Creative Blog and One on Books)
I haven’t come up with most of the answers yet, but until I do, I am going to continue to be kicking it up a notch in both facets of my life until I either explode or decide to merge the two and hope that everyone can get a long.
All of the Blissdom hoopla really made a few of us realize that we want to aim higher with our blogs. Monica, from Monica Wants it , Christy, from Embellished Bayou and I really want to go to Blissdom ‘11. We want to go from D List bloggers to B List bloggers. Perhaps go to
I am hoping that by setting this goal, we we get out of our pants without zippers and step up to the plate.
I am still pretty fuddled with frankly, I suck at making goals, so please excuse my dust and crazy antics until I learn just where I fit in around here!
Do you have goals for your blog? What sort of goals are they or is your blog totally for pleasure, marketing your crafts, etc?
Please, pretty please, help a blogger out! I will share some of this fabulous Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake with lemon, chocolate and fresh strawberry icing with you:)