There are some
mighty big HUGE changes going on here at the ranch. Some that we have known about for a bit and some that are totally unplanned all of Arts kid’s fault.
The big change that happened today is we brought home Sunny. Let’s give a big MG Home welcome to Sunny….
Sunny (or Sonny, depending on whom you ask) comes to us from Art’s X. She was moving and didn’t want to take him with her, so we offered to give him a home. What could I say? Art’s daughters grew up with the
- is huge, at least 100 pounds
- is old and set in his ways
- has a heck of a lot of fur, way more than MG.
- has always been an outside dog
- is terrified of fireworks and storms
- comes with a large wood dog house of his own
Most importantly-Doesn’t want one single thing to do with Murphy Grace or I.
It is bad. He growls at me through the sliding glass door and goes ape when Murphy so much as looks out the window.
Any tips for introducing an old dog to some new tricks? I am all ears, just share them loudly, it is hard to hear over the growling.