I received the Lemonade- The Attitude of Gratitude Award from Tricia at The Boutelle Family Zoo and I can’t help it be touched.
The rules of accepting and sharing this award are:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
- Link to your nominees within your post.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
- Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude.
“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.” - Denis Waitley
I honestly have no real idea where my “attitude of gratitude” comes from. Wisdom I guess, yeah, let’s call it that. Over time, I have learned that with patience, kindness, a good attitude, and being open to all possibilities, anything is possible. There isn’t one hour of my awake time that goes by that I don’t laugh and find the joy in the simplest of things. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world every day and I don’t let anything get me down for too long!
Here are ten bloggers that make me smile, inspire me, make me try harder, think longer, look better, laugh more often, expand my horizons, feel just plain lucky and always have a great attitude.
- Pauline @ Struggling to Be Stylish (I also love her because she is sending me chocolate!)
- Dawn @ Cottage State of Mind (My first bloggy friend)
- Lucy Marie @ Lucy’s Life (Lucy has me turning in to a domestic goddess!)
- Nicole @ BugaBoos Creations (Fun and colorful)
- j r @ Frugality is Free (She is a sweetheart and is always saving me money)
- Sophie @ Opening Lines (She just started this blog and I can’t wait to see where she goes with it)
- Jane @ Mamie Jane’s (Faithful reader and fellow silver collector)
- Sue @ Sullivan & Murphy (read about her adventures with Moles for a belly aching laugh!)
- Leigh @ Tales from Bloggaritaville (She has great blog parties and is always supportive)
- Rachel @ The Cottage Child (She is so multi-faceted!)
I can’t thank Tricia enough for making me realize what great people I am connected with! I guess that you could say that I really have the “attitude of gratitude” in spades this week!